Most of us think there's some perfect-fit career out there for us. Fact is, most people are about equally well-suited to many careers. But you never know.
What can you do today?
Ask yourself these questions. Do any of your answers suggest a career for you?
- If you didn't care what your friends or family thought, what career would you pursue?
- What do people say you have a knack for?
- Have you experienced an adversity that suggests a career for you?
- What tool(s) do you love to use?
- What's one thing your job absolutely, positively must have?
- When talking about what topic(s), does your voice get passionate?