Indonesia Job, Job Indonesia
Although having a baby is a wonderful experience for any woman, to lose weight after giving birth is natural to desire because during the 9 months, mothers gained extra weight. They want to normalize their weight and get back to the figure when they were not yet pregnant.
So, when you are a first time mother and you want those extra fats to get rid from your body, you can't wait to work it out. Don't be too impatient in wanting to get back into shape, life after giving birth gives you a new set of problems and responsibilities that can hinder your plans to lose weight. However, losing weight is not a necessity, so take it easy. Don't pressure yourself, it can just add up to your stress.
Now that you're a new mother and you have your precious little angel, the first 2 months of your attention is normally directed in taking care of the baby. After 2 months, you will realize your figure when you look at the mirror; your body is bigger than ever. You start to hate the feeling of being fat, you go get depress and you want to resort in the fastest and easiest way to lose weight: taking commercialized diet pills. However, taking those diet pills without a combination of exercise and diet are pointless. As such, losing weight in a natural way is the healthiest thing mothers can do, and it takes patience and willingness to do it. You cannot have it in one or two weeks, but in the long run you will appreciate the result. So as you take the responsibility of being a new mother, you can also spare a little of your time to lose weight. Here are some salient points:
1) To Safely Lose Weight
- Mothers usually fear to lose weight after giving birth immediately because of the risk that they may put into their bodies. The ability of the mother to lose weight depends on how they gave birth, if it's a natural way or through a surgery (cesarean section). During the 1st check up after birth, that's the best time to know when you can start. Your doctor will advise you.
- A weight lose program for mothers are not as rigid as those of the weight losers. Mothers should have a combination of a balanced diet by eating the right kind and amount of food just enough to satisfy the needs of the body, and simple regular exercises such as walking, jogging, tread milling and aerobics.
- Breastfeeding can burn about 500 calories in your body and milk production is also related to the amount of food you eat.
- Diet can be done during breastfeeding, but not a diet that you do not eat at all. When you are hungry, go and eat. Don't skip meals; eat 3 meals/day.
- Caloric intake requirement should also be taken into consideration:
- Healthy and normal weight: 500 calories per day from the pre-pregnancy intake.
- Overweight: they might not need as many extra calories to breastfeed.
- For safety, consult the doctor for proper instruction.
- You can go on a diet even when bottle feeding, but the calories for a day that you need to meet is 1,500. So have a balanced diet and skipping meals is not necessary.
- Usually, exercise for mothers are more on cardio training (brisk walking, aerobics tread milling.
- Start slowly the exercise by walking at the park early morning with your baby on a stroller. And when you get home, you can watch an aerobic video and do what you are watching. That really helps.
- For a start, exercise should be done 3 times a week for about 30 minutes to 1 hour. Do not over exert yourself.
- As being said, losing weight takes patience to work out and to wait for the result. Although it takes time to become skinny, but at in the long run, you see that your deprivation to eat and your willingness to do exercise will be paid off.