What.. What.. Whaaattt? You were said that you are still young and full of motivated professionals? Sure, you have a big confident, heeh? Alright, I'll tell you something, this is about Job Indonesia that I wanna share to you, guys. Do you already know about AKG Indonesia, PT ? AKG Bearings is a specialist supplier of industrial bearings and associated services with a global reach, supplying a multitude of specialized bearings to more than 65 countries globally. At AKG success derives from the consistent emphasis on maintaining the highest quality of products and service. AKG Indonesia Offers you to have a Career as:
Do you already know about the detil Job of Accounting Manager ? Here's the detil: The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting and the support of budgeting and forecasting activities. The Accounting Manager will have contact with the local team and headquarters which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Handle daily banking requirements.
- Leads budget and forecast activities.
- Advises the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to inquiries regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Graduate from reputable university majoring finance/ accounting
- Experience min. 5 years in the same position
- Must have comprehensive understanding of local tax compliance
- In depth knowledge of ERP software, preferably SAP BS
- Have good communication & leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines required
- English proficiency