MANDARIN ORIENTAL JAKARTA
URGENTLY REQUIRED employment
URGENTLY REQUIRED employment
Duties and Responsibilities
* Verifies the validity of food and beverage invoices against its receiving documents for payment preparation
* Verifies accuracy of pricing & extensions ensures all potential discounts are obtained. Assists with any vendor billing issues or discrepancies.
* Audits monthly inventory records for all food and beverage items in storeroom.
* Reconciles daily food & beverage costs
* Prepare a daily flash cost report for management’s review
* Prepares Banquet cost analysis for all Banquet functions
* Conducts monthly inventories of all food and beverage storerooms and outlets and compares to actual inventory totals. Investigates any discrepancies to determine cause and resolves immediately
* Verify and record all in house and entertainment meals in outlets
* Prepare and assist on month end closing process by preparing a full set FB cost report, inventory report, consignment report (if any), and journal entries
* Conducts periodic spot checks of food and beverage outlets to determine adherence to established production standards and procedures
* Conduct a periodic market survey, independently, to be reported directly to Financial Controller and his/her assistant
* Reviews Daily Menu Items and any requisite data to ensure accurate reporting
* Assists Executive Chef and Purchasing Manager in the determination of product specifications
* Conducting a routine yield test to serve a rational menu pricing to meet acceptable cost percentage
* To inform respective management for any slow moving item, for actions
* Maintain a reasonable beverage and tobacco stocks par level
* Investigates variances between Food and Beverage potentials and actual results, recommends corrective actions when necessary
* Review any requisitions made for other routine operational, such as: all room amenities, laundry chemicals supplies, fruit basket, printing & stationary and other item assigned to be controlled. Ensure that there is no over stock item
* To attend the monthly Financial Statement meeting, when required by Financial Controller
* Other duties as assigned
employment jobs Requirements
* Bachelor degree.
* At least 3 years experience in Hospitality Accounting.
* Thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, receiving and storage procedures, and its production.
* Working knowledge of computer software to include inventory maintenance & All Windows applications, Moreton Bay and SUN Back Office will be an advantage.
* Strong Level of Proficiency in Excel.
* Strong organizational and communication skills.
* Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
* Strong Team Player, enthusiastic to learn and accomplish the Finance Department & Mandarin Oriental Overall Goals.
* Prioritization skills necessary to meet deadlines.
* Able to work concentrated and effective under pressure.
* Possess a friendly, energized and outgoing personality.
* Proficient in written and spoken Indonesia and English.
If you meet the qualification above, please click " job vacancies "