MANDARIN ORIENTAL JAKARTA
Female Room Attendant
Female Room Attendant
Duties and Responsibilities
* Ensure occupied and vacant guestrooms are cleaned and maintained up to the exact standard as demonstrated by Housekeeping supervisory colleagues during initial training.
* Thoroughly clean and afterwards carefully dry all details of guest rooms.
* Arrange all toiletries straightened on a piece of cloth in occupied guestrooms.
* Replenish all amenities and terry items.
* Efficiently make bed to meet appearance standard as demonstrated.
* Arrange all clothing items in occupied guestrooms are folded neatly according to standard as demonstrated.
* Upkeep guestroom and bathroom to include all inside windows and mirrors.
* Remove all room service trays from guestroom hallways and/or corridor to be brought to back landings and call for pick up.
* Vacuum the guestroom’s carpet and wipe down furniture and baseboards according to standard in all assigned work areas.
* Double check cleanliness of completed work area and placement of amenities in each complete guestroom before moving on to the next task.
* Recognize and report all missing, damaged or sub standard furniture, fixtures and equipment.
* Ensure that all electronic devices are working properly.
* Ensure all guestrooms assigned are completed with correct status marked at the end of the day including any information for input into guest history file.
* Organize supply closets and work areas so that the Housekeeping Department operates, maintains and consistently meets efficient standards.
* Return all articles left by guest to Lost & Found.
employment jobs Requirements:
* Minimum Diploma hotel/hospitality College.
* Must possess minimum 1 year experience as room attendant in an international, luxury Hotel Rooms facility.
* Knowledge of technique and skills required for a modern housekeeping operation.
* Possess high degree of stamina, agility and flexibility.
* Be a self-motivator and excellent team player.
* Be thoroughly familiar with the safety features of each equipment and be responsible for the work place safety.
* Knowledge of chemical control and usage.
* Knowledge of controlling all consumable needs.
* Computer literate in Word and Excel.
* Proficient in written and spoken Indonesia and English.
* Possess a friendly, energized and outgoing personality.
* Very strong attention to detail.
If you meet the qualification above, please click " employment "