Roche Indonesia, you should know about that name. Its kinda popular brand that for healthcare. At Roche Indonesia, 305 people across Pharma and diagnostics divisions are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become leader in providing patients with innovative healthcare solutions.
Roche Indonesia success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other’s differences as an advantage. To pursue its Personalized Healthcare (PHC) strategy, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves.Roche Indonesia urgently needed you as: Communication Officer. Do you have a passion to have a Job like that? If yess, you should read about this:
The Requirements are:
- Possess Bachelor Degree from a reputable University (local/overseas) majoring in Marketing Communication/Public Relation/Public Policy.
- A previous successful 1-2 years working experience as Communications Officer in pharmaceutical company would be an advantage.
- Familiar with the local environment in order to have in-depth understanding of cultural nuances, equally this needs to be combined with a firmly international outlook and attitude.
- Show good track record in marketing communication strategies.
- Outstanding communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Possess good relationship with media and advertising agency, familiar with government relations.
- Demonstrate strong commitment and high level of energy in delivering performance.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English and IT literate
The Communications Officer will have:
- To work closely with Product Managers on developing overall strategy and communications activities to the public and other relevant stakeholders.
- To develop communications functions within the disease segment including the promotion of Roche’s image and reputation, and the management of issues, as well as improving the perception of the Indonesian specialist.
- To deal with Public, PR Agency, Advertising Agency, Media (newspaper, magazine, radio, and website providers), Journalist, Doctors, Key Opinion Leaders as well as the government.
- To provide strategic marketing inputs related to public communication and promo activities to the public.
He/She reports to the Product & Corporate Communications Manager.
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of which you are, but the starting point.
- Dynamic, independent, leader-type;
- Open-minded, proactive, creative, strategic thinker;