Australian Oil And Gas Construction Company is well established multidiscipline construction and engineering PMA Company invite qualified and experienced professionals who can Work as a team, with proven competencies in the whole range of development and improvement initiatives, to fill the following position:
The Requirement are :
- This position and will require a strong and independent with the effective communication skills and work ethic.
- Responsible for the recording and filing of documents and correspondence for Project.
- Adherence to the Company Integrated Management System and Project Execution.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the project software for document and correspondence control and distribution.
- Responsible for the document retention, retrieval and filing of the project documentation.
- Responsible for the issuance and distribution of documents and maintenance of relevant registers.
- Co-ordinates with Managers, Engineers and Superintendents on documentation control.
- Maintains the Document Control System for the overall project.
- Compiles monthly reports for all main areas on information received from Managers, Engineers and Superintendents.
- Prepares registers and reports on documents/ drawing/ correspondence status and documentation submission.
- Excellent communication skill in Bahasa and English both.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position in Mining / Oil & Gas Construction Industry.
- This position is available at the Project Location.
For those who meet the above requirements for this Indonesia Vacancy please send your application letter, curriculum vitae, copy of references and one recent photograph, and put “DOCUMENT CONTROL” in subject, not later than one week after this posting, to apply this Job Indonesia to: http://bit.ly/fzIDJD
Or if you are looking for more Job for Oil and Gas, please click: Oil And Gas Vacancy