You will like this offer,guys.. Powerfront urgently needed you to Work with them as a Analyst Programmer .NET, Classic ASP, SQL 2005. Interesting right? C'mon,calmdown dude.. I will let you know a little about the company first. Please read this carefully: Powerfront is a premium online solutions provider. Formed in 2000, we have grown to become a market leader and innovator in the online space. From large scale corporate extranets to cutting-edge fashion websites, we Work with some of Australia's most successful companies.
You must have tertiary level programming qualification and you need to have the following skills:
- Debugging and testing skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Excellent written English and communication skills.
- A multi-tasker who isn't fazed by a varied Work schedule.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Programming according to requirements
- Reporting to Team Leader on daily basis
- Project timeline accountability
- Accurate cost and delivery date estimation
- The successful candidate will be a team player with a drive to succeed, having a passion for technology and the internet.
To be considered for these roles candidates must have experience with the following:
- Integration experience with a multitude of backend systems and technologies (SQL Server, SOAP/XML, CSV, Oracle, SMTP, Excel, Access)
- At least 3+ years C# and ASP.Net programming.
- Classic ASP
- SQL Server 2005 and excellent SQL Query writing skills.
- Windows Server 2003/2008 environment and IIS.
- Experience with client facing web technologies such as HTML, DHTML, CSS, AJAX.
Okay, I think it's enough for the explanation what you will do if you get that Job for Powerfront. Then you should send your complete CV and latest picture to click: Quick Apply
Or you can apply by: www.powerfront.com/jobapplication
If you're looking for more Career, please click: Job Indonesia