"We teach…We care…We inspire.." Thats the slogan that used by Yayasan Perkembangan Anak Indonesia. What's that? Yayasan Perkembangan Anak Indonesia is an international school with a campus in Cipete (South Jakarta), Bintaro (Tangerang) and Grand Surya (Cengkareng). Due to expansion, Yayasan Perkembangan Anak Indonesia seek experienced, qualified, competent, enthusiastic and dedicated teachers for the following posts:
Mandarin Teacher (elementary, junior/senior high)
The Requirements are:
- For junior and senior high positions, experience in the International Baccalaureate (IB) or the Cambridge program will be an advantage.
- Candidates for this Job must be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Teacher candidates must have at least 3 years teaching experience and not be more than 35 years old.
What about that requirements, guys? Interesting Indonesia Vacancy, right? Allright, if you're have all the requirements please CV/resume and recent photo not later than January 30, 2011 to the email address of the campus of your choice:
- Preschool/Elementary (Cengkareng) : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elementary (Cipete, South Jakarta) : email@example.com
- Junior High (Cipete, South Jakarta) : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elementary (Bintaro) : email@example.com
- Junior/Senior High (Bintaro) : firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note : Please choose one campus location above)