Gerard Lighting Pty Ltd is a respected and acknowledged leader in the Lighting Industry, with the principle manufacturing facilities located in both. New South Wales and South Australia. The company has commitment to the latest technology, contemporary design, research and development, together with a philosophy that "People Matter" - a combination that exceeds customer expectation and delivers technical superiority. We are entering into an exciting new phase and will established a major milestone in the company history and provide a solid foundation for future prosperity.
* Bachelor degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering with at lease 3 years work experience.
* Must have knowledge and experience in power & analogue electronics design and in particular be familiar with switch mode power supply topology, high power LED application principals, EMC and thermal calculation and/or simulation.
* Experience with PCB layout using Altium/ Protel as well as having understanding of the safety & EMC requirements for developing test & verification plans to ensure the product design meets all specification requirements are also essential.
* Previous experience with lighting
* The Electronics Engineer will be responsible for developing LED lighting, lighting control products and Power Supplies for world wide markets and ensuring that all specifications and standards requirements are met. This will include component selection, schematic capture, PCB layout, pre compliance and specification testing and also generation of documentation required for manufacturing such as assembly drawing, BOM's and production test requirement.